- This is a high-tech research product that contains comprehensive vitamins, minerals and natural plant extracts: vitamin A+ vitamin C+ vitamin E+ selenium yeast+ Zinc+ vitamin B complex+ brewer’s yeast+ Choline bitartrate + methionine + artichoke + beet + parsley + chlorophyll…etc natural nutrient extracts.
- Products contains natural plant essences with no synthetic ingredients that make nutritional supplementation worry free.
- Vitamin A: Helps rhodopsin formation and adaptation of eyes under different light settings; maintain vision in dim light; needed for healthy skin, cell growth and development of bone and teeth.
- ?-carotene: vitamin A precursor, will convert to vitamin A.
- Vitamin B1: Participated in the energy metabolism; essential for heart function and healthy nerves cells; maintain normal appetite.
- Vitamin B2: Participated in the energy metabolism and healthy skin maintenance.
- Vitamin B6: Participated in amino acid metabolism including conversion from Tryptophan to Niacin and Plays an important role in healthy nervous system. Helps erythropoietic prorphynia formation and normal red blood cell size.
- Vitamin B12: Participates in formation of red blood cell and helps to maintain healthy red blood cell and nervous system.
- Vitamin C: Needed for the formation of collagen to hold the cells together. Important for connective tissue, bone and teeth development and increased iron absorption
- Vitamin E: An important antioxidant; neutralizes free radicals and provides a strong counterattack against fatty acid oxidation on the cell membrane.; important in healthy skin and red blood cell maintenance
- Niacin: Participated in energy metabolism and help maintain healthy skin, nerves system and digestive systems.
- Folate: Helps red blood cell, DNA and nuclear protein formation; essential vitamin for infant normal growth and development.
- Pantothenic acid: Essential for energy metabolism. Pays an important role in lipid production,cholesterol production and amino acid metabolism.
- Biotin: Participated in energy and amino acid metabolism and plays a role in lipids, glycogen and purine production.
- Zinc: Participated in DNA, protein production and energy metabolism. Ingredients of insulin and many enzymes.
- Recommended usage: After Meal
NH HepCare -120 Tablets, H001
- Brand: New Health Nutraceutical
- Product Code: H001
- Availability: In Stock