- Extracts complete nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, choline bitartrate, inositol and plant essences from natural fruits and vegetables (green barley, cabbage, wheat grass)
- Enriched with tomato extract and essential nutrients for the body such as ?-caretene, vitamin C, E, selenium yeast, Zinc
- Most of the microminerals are in yeast form: selenium yeast, chromium yeast and Molybdeniumm yeast. (Not synthetic form of minerals).
- Vitamin A: Helps rhodopsin formation and adaptation of eyes under different light settings. Maintain vision in dim light. Needed for healthy skin, cell growth and development of bone and teeth.
- ?-carotene: vitamin A precursor, will convert to vitamin A.
- Vitamin B1: Participated in the energy metabolism; essential for heart function and healthy nerves cells; maintain normal appetite.
- Vitamin B2: Participated in the energy metabolism and healthy skin maintenance.
- Vitamin B6: Participated in amino acid metabolism including conversion from Tryptophan to Niacin and plays an important role in healthy nervous system. Helps erythropoietic prorphynia formation and normal red blood cell size.
- Vitamin B12: Participates in formation of red blood cell and helps to maintain healthy red blood cell and nervous system.
- Vitamin C: Needed for the formation of collagen to hold the cells together. Important for connective tissue, bone and teeth development and increased iron absorption.
- Vitamin D: Helps and promotes the absorption and the utilization of calcium and phosphate. Maintains normal development of bone and teeth, normal blood calcium concentration and normal nervous and muscle function.
- Vitamin E: An important antioxidant; neutralizes free radicals and provides a strong counterattack against fatty acid oxidation on the cell membrane.; important in healthy skin and red blood cell maintenance
- Niacin: Participated in energy metabolism and help maintain healthy skin, nerves system and digestive systems.
- Folate: Helps red blood cell, DNA and nuclear protein formation; essential vitamin for infant normal growth and development.
- Pantothenic acid: Essential for energy metabolism. Plays an important role in lipid production, cholesterol production and amino acid metabolism.
- Iron is the integral component in the production of hemoglobin and plays a vital role in energy production.
- Iodine: Needed for normal thyroid hormone function. Helps maintain normal cell, nervous and muscle growth and metabolism. Regulate cell oxidation.
- Recommended use: After meal
NH Joy for Life (90 Tablets), J003
- Brand: New Health Nutraceutical
- Product Code: J003
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $42.00